Phantom Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom Hunters

A new clan for The Conduit

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ArcadeArcade  
Welcome to Phantom Hunters!!!
We Are A Conduit Clan!
Join Us Today, Register Here!
Need Anything? Speak to Dark, our leader.

Attn: All members

Go down 
+5
StarFuze
H3LLFYRE
Mig
WiiKing1
Axis Rookie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StarFuze
Mod
Mod
StarFuze

Attn: All members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:28 am

godlubsm wrote:
ok I got a war...with PeanutButter Jelly We got it so why not take it what time works good for you guys.

Anytime on the weekend is fine with me.

WiiKing1 wrote:
OMG How Bout Yah Stop Arguing And Read My Post The Comeback.
Join Gamebattles And Turn Yourself Into A Free Agent. Make Your Gamertag Your PH Name.
Cmon Guys Lets Do This!!
Like I said on your post, I have join the site and I have not got a message for over 3 weeks
Back to top Go down
WiiKing1
Mod
Mod
WiiKing1

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Starfuze I Just Need More People To Get On That Site And I Will Start Things Up.
And I Just Joined Like A Week Ago So It Wasnt My Fault Dark Was In Command Of The Gamebattles But He Made Me A Captain So We Can Start To War When We Have Enough Active Player.
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
Rank 1
Rank 1
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:05 pm

We have enough now me, incog, orlando, mig, and starfuze.
Back to top Go down
WiiKing1
Mod
Mod
WiiKing1

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:07 pm

godlubsm wrote:
We have enough now me, incog, orlando, mig, and starfuze.

Are They On Gamebattles??
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
Rank 1
Rank 1
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:08 pm

I believe we just need Incog. but still four is enough for a battle but Incog would be a nice addition and now all we need to do is set up a time for PBJ now so it is nice
Back to top Go down
WiiKing1
Mod
Mod
WiiKing1

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:19 pm

godlubsm wrote:
I believe we just need Incog. but still four is enough for a battle but Incog would be a nice addition and now all we need to do is set up a time for PBJ now so it is nice

Ok Cool Get The Time And We'll Try 2 Tell The Others
Back to top Go down
Axis Rookie
Web Designer
Web Designer

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:29 pm

4 players is a group not a clan. We need to recruit. There have been no new members. Which proves you guys don't care if we die. Dark And I aren't your baby sitters we don't do everything it would be nice if everyone put effort into the clan. Right now your focus is on playing. Yes it's fun, but that's selfish as of now. We need to recruit. I might have to enforce recruiting. Mods might be demoted since most of you are inactive or don't understand the M.C.P.
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Mod
Mod
Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Axis Rookie wrote:
4 players is a group not a clan. We need to recruit. There have been no new members. Which proves you guys don't care if we die. Dark And I aren't your baby sitters we don't do everything it would be nice if everyone put effort into the clan. Right now your focus is on playing. Yes it's fun, but that's selfish as of now. We need to recruit. I might have to enforce recruiting. Mods might be demoted since most of you are inactive or don't understand the M.C.P.
O.O its a game... plus u are the recruiting dude not the playing dude and i told everyone i know about PH and either they all want PU or they are in one already
Back to top Go down
https://phantom-hunters.forumotion.com/chatbox/chatbox.forum?
Axis Rookie
Web Designer
Web Designer

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:37 pm

Incognito wrote:
Axis Rookie wrote:
O.O its a game... plus u are the recruiting dude not the playing dude and i told everyone i know about PH and either they all want PU or they are in one already
First of all if your in a clan you are apart of one relying on other ppl to do stuff for you doesn't work. Also i'm web designer and second hand man to dark not your recruiter. Everyone is a recruiter if their a true member. Telling ppl you know doesn't work well, put forth the extra mile recruit people you don't know. If all you care about is playing I suggest you leave to join an established clan. You are a mod, officer, you need to set an example for the rest of the clan.
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
Rank 1
Rank 1
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:52 pm

Axis Rookie wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Axis Rookie wrote:
First of all if your in a clan you are apart of one relying on other ppl to do stuff for you doesn't work. Also i'm web designer and second hand man to dark not your recruiter. Everyone is a recruiter if their a true member. Telling ppl you know doesn't work well, put forth the extra mile recruit people you don't know. If all you care about is playing I suggest you leave to join an established clan. You are a mod, officer, you need to set an example for the rest of the clan.
Ok I just made a forum for Gamefaqs...that is all you really can do...I am not being selfish I just want this clan to actually do SOMETHING, or if we aren't I'll find a clan that does.
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Mod
Mod
Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:54 pm

Axis Rookie wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Axis Rookie wrote:
i do put an axample to the clan w/ my skill...and everyones done with TCon that isnt in a clan
Back to top Go down
https://phantom-hunters.forumotion.com/chatbox/chatbox.forum?
Axis Rookie
Web Designer
Web Designer

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:02 am

godlubsm wrote:
Axis Rookie wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Axis Rookie wrote:
Ok I just made a forum for Gamefaqs...that is all you really can do...I am not being selfish I just want this clan to actually do SOMETHING, or if we aren't I'll find a clan that does.
Checkout the free agents on tcon, post at forum sites.

Also i understand you guys want to play, but if we get our clan up in members it can also boost us in skill. You don't see clans on the top leaderboard with 4 active members. I also ment showing your input to our clan not tcon.
Back to top Go down
StarFuze
Mod
Mod
StarFuze

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:02 am

WiiKing1 wrote:
Starfuze I Just Need More People To Get On That Site And I Will Start Things Up.
And I Just Joined Like A Week Ago So It Wasnt My Fault Dark Was In Command Of The Gamebattles But He Made Me A Captain So We Can Start To War When We Have Enough Active Player.

I know it wasn't your fault. I had told Dark over a month but that is ok. I agree with you about starting a war when we have enough players.

Axis Rookie wrote:

Yes Axis, we all know that 4 or 5 memebers is not clan. We need to recruit. I have been saying that, but everyone has been leaving because there are no wars going on. At the moment we have 2 main goals. First is to have more memebers who are ACTIVE in clan. People who trying to recruit are doing the best they can. Second is to have a small decent war. Most of the active memebers want to have this and play a game with a clan. For example, what would happen if no new memebers join the site even with all the hard work we put into trying to have them join. Then there would be no point of the clan. As for vice versa If there are no wars, memebers such as KormaTT and tanner(as examples) will not come on often or at all. To keep this clan stable, we have to do a little bit of both.

Last edited by StarFuze on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
Rank 1
Rank 1
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:05 am

I agree with Starfuze and I was looking around and Peanut Butter Jelly time said they'd war us but we just need to set up a time and they don't care how many people war.
Back to top Go down
That*Guy
Rank 1
Rank 1
That*Guy

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:03 pm

I'M BACK NOW LET'S DO THIS!
Back to top Go down
StarFuze
Mod
Mod
StarFuze

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:15 pm

That*Guy wrote:
Where have you been? Well it doesn't matter at least your back and thats all that counts.
Back to top Go down
Axis Rookie
Web Designer
Web Designer

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:45 pm

StarFuze wrote:
That*Guy wrote:
Where have you been? Well it doesn't matter at least your back and thats all that counts.
Indeed
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
Rank 1
Rank 1
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:46 pm

so know do we have enought people to talk to PBJ about a war?
Back to top Go down
Axis Rookie
Web Designer
Web Designer

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:59 pm

I said you could in the cbox yesterday. We still need to be focus3d on recruiting also.
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
Rank 1
Rank 1
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:00 am

Ok well I am not high enough on gamebattles so...Orlando you got this.
Back to top Go down
StarFuze
Mod
Mod
StarFuze

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:11 pm

Axis Rookie wrote:
I said you could in the cbox yesterday. We still need to be focus3d on recruiting also.

Yes I agree with there. That is something that we should not forget. But as you guys know PU is a really good clan and they have a lot of memebers. We are a unknown clan to the public at moment. Once we go through the ranks we could get more publicity which would attract more free agents to our clan. You get what I'm saying?
Back to top Go down
H3LLFYRE
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:45 pm

StarFuze wrote:
Axis Rookie wrote:

Yes I agree with there. That is something that we should not forget. But as you guys know PU is a really good clan and they have a lot of memebers. We are a unknown clan to the public at moment. Once we go through the ranks we could get more publicity which would attract more free agents to our clan. You get what I'm saying?
People aren't just going to want to join us just because we "fought" PU. We have to actually beat them and many other clans to increase are standing against the top clans. That's when people will actually want to join us. But for now, we should recruit on GameFaqs, GameSpot, etc. Once we're 15-20th place or higher then they'll start comin to us. Get it, got it, good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcclan.forumotion.com
StarFuze
Mod
Mod
StarFuze

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:06 pm

H3LLFYRE wrote:
StarFuze wrote:
Axis Rookie wrote:

People aren't just going to want to join us just because we "fought" PU. We have to actually beat them and many other clans to increase are standing against the top clans. That's when people will actually want to join us. But for now, we should recruit on GameFaqs, GameSpot, etc. Once we're 15-20th place or higher then they'll start comin to us. Get it, got it, good.

I wasn't spefically talking about PU, I was using them as an example. What you are saying now is basically what I'm saying. Beat other clans and go higher in the ranks. Then people might start joining us.
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
Rank 1
Rank 1
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:19 pm

6 people and still no war I'm done good luck at making this work.
Back to top Go down
StarFuze
Mod
Mod
StarFuze

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:35 pm

godlubsm wrote:
6 people and still no war I'm done good luck at making this work.

Agreed. There is no point anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attn: All members
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next