Phantom Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom Hunters

A new clan for The Conduit

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ArcadeArcade  
Welcome to Phantom Hunters!!!
We Are A Conduit Clan!
Join Us Today, Register Here!
Need Anything? Speak to Dark, our leader.

HAI GUISE! now about the changing names...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingdomKey7
Mod
Mod
KingdomKey7

HAI GUISE! now about the changing names... Empty
PostSubject: HAI GUISE! now about the changing names...   HAI GUISE! now about the changing names... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:31 am

when you copy the game, it DOES allow you to change your name. the only downfall to this is that none of the multiplayer data is saved to the new file. the rank, friend roster, model, any settings or anything in mutliplayer is all gone. so if you guys DO decide to copy your file, then all of that will be erased.

also. if anybody knows how to do the name change hack, that would be great because, not only would you be helping me out, you would be helping everyone in this clan to refrain from losing their multiplayer data.

on a side note, i may change my name completely to something else than "PH-Mr.Ford" becuase if any other Mr.Ford's join, it would be really annoying. so anyway. i would probly change my name to something else and i'd post the name i chose here first so everyone would now. see ya later.
Back to top Go down
Mig
Mod
Mod
Mig

PostSubject: Re: HAI GUISE! now about the changing names...   HAI GUISE! now about the changing names... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:39 am

Honestly I CAN change... but I'm having a hard time finding the hack for it... I'll keep you posted tho Smile
Back to top Go down
WiiKing1
Mod
Mod
WiiKing1

PostSubject: Re: HAI GUISE! now about the changing names...   HAI GUISE! now about the changing names... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am

Ohhhhh.
That Sucks. It Wouldve Been Better It The Conduit Let You Keep Your Online Data Too.

Well I Got The Homebrew Channel So I Will Just Change My Name By Hack.

And Mig I Think I Can Find The Hack For You.
Back to top Go down
Mig
Mod
Mod
Mig

PostSubject: Re: HAI GUISE! now about the changing names...   HAI GUISE! now about the changing names... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:08 pm

I have HBC too... but when they give you something to download it's always ONLY the boot.dol file and it's missing stuff for the app to work... I wish there was just a plain ocarina code for it :\
Back to top Go down
WiiKing1
Mod
Mod
WiiKing1

PostSubject: Re: HAI GUISE! now about the changing names...   HAI GUISE! now about the changing names... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:10 pm

Mig wrote:
I have HBC too... but when they give you something to download it's always ONLY the boot.dol file and it's missing stuff for the app to work... I wish there was just a plain ocarina code for it :\

Do You Know How To Activate Cheats??
Back to top Go down
KingdomKey7
Mod
Mod
KingdomKey7

PostSubject: Re: HAI GUISE! now about the changing names...   HAI GUISE! now about the changing names... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:11 pm

GUISE! i figured it out but i havent gotten the actual hack on here. this guy explains how to get the homebrew channel on ur wii and from then on, you can get the hacks. here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhZnJqLXs9s&feature=related
Back to top Go down
WiiKing1
Mod
Mod
WiiKing1

PostSubject: Re: HAI GUISE! now about the changing names...   HAI GUISE! now about the changing names... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Thanks Kingdomkey7.

But I Think He Already Got The HBC. I Got It But For Some Reason The Website I Used To Get My Cheats From Isnt There Anymore.
Back to top Go down
KingdomKey7
Mod
Mod
KingdomKey7

PostSubject: oh crap   HAI GUISE! now about the changing names... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:18 pm

guys, read this. "Nintendo has recently decided to do a full on attack of Homebrew.

Currently, Nintendo is scanning their online servers from Mario Kart Wii and the Conduit for hacks, using hacks on either of these servers will get you banned from any and every game you play online (they put a tracker so it finds what games you play online and bans all those friend codes).

Also, they are setting it up so you get a tracker if you have an HBC signature while loading the internet (IE, you loaded the game through Homebrew) and it finds all your FC's. In short, you will get banned unless you essentially change all your save files.

In addition, they are cracking down on the distributon of Homebrew and curtailing it here on Youtube. So be careful, and make sure you find a safe way to install Homebrew. Unfortunately, unless I or someone else takes legal action (which we should win, but would be too time consuming), this crackdown will continue.

I am expecting there will be a 4.1 update to patch the Bannerbomb method and likely force a new version of Homebrew to work on it, IE, causing people who upgraded to have to re-install it (if a new HBC hack is made, it could be a good patch)."
Back to top Go down
WiiKing1
Mod
Mod
WiiKing1

PostSubject: Re: HAI GUISE! now about the changing names...   HAI GUISE! now about the changing names... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Wow Thanks For The Heads Up.
Back to top Go down
Mig
Mod
Mod
Mig

PostSubject: Re: HAI GUISE! now about the changing names...   HAI GUISE! now about the changing names... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:20 pm

They can't bann you from loading a game using homebrew... and there is no way to run a tracker scan on your FCs... they have no way of banning you on more then 1 game and to do that they must have proof you're cheating
Back to top Go down
KingdomKey7
Mod
Mod
KingdomKey7

PostSubject: Re: HAI GUISE! now about the changing names...   HAI GUISE! now about the changing names... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:05 pm

idk, theyre japanese. they can do anything lol. but seriously. just be warned okay? cuz i don want anyone being banned from TCon and our clan. so if it is true, be careful
Back to top Go down
WiiKing1
Mod
Mod
WiiKing1

PostSubject: Re: HAI GUISE! now about the changing names...   HAI GUISE! now about the changing names... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:21 pm

KingdomKey7 wrote:
idk, theyre japanese. they can do anything lol. but seriously. just be warned okay? cuz i don want anyone being banned from TCon and our clan. so if it is true, be careful

Yea We All Should Just Take Heed.
Back to top Go down
KingdomKey7
Mod
Mod
KingdomKey7

PostSubject: Re: HAI GUISE! now about the changing names...   HAI GUISE! now about the changing names... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:30 pm

also, i just rememberd my friend told me that microsoft does this with their Xbox Live. they watch over the games and if anyone is hacking, they find out and ban them from Xbox live. so thats also proof it could happen
Back to top Go down
WiiKing1
Mod
Mod
WiiKing1

PostSubject: Re: HAI GUISE! now about the changing names...   HAI GUISE! now about the changing names... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:33 pm

Ok Cool Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAI GUISE! now about the changing names...   HAI GUISE! now about the changing names... Empty

Back to top Go down

HAI GUISE! now about the changing names...
Page 1 of 1