Phantom Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom Hunters

A new clan for The Conduit

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ArcadeArcade  
Welcome to Phantom Hunters!!!
We Are A Conduit Clan!
Join Us Today, Register Here!
Need Anything? Speak to Dark, our leader.

Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!!

Go down 
+2
Mig
H3LLFYRE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
H3LLFYRE
Mod
Mod

Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!! Empty
PostSubject: Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!!   Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:09 pm

It can make the other other clans underestimate us, then we can blast them for their ignorance!!! >Smile
So don't play online w/ your account! Unless...you already did...or you want to...your choice
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcclan.forumotion.com
Mig
Mod
Mod
Mig

PostSubject: Re: Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!!   Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Your rank doesn't meen anything... I was playing online and the Gold 4th rank was last place and the 1st bronze rank guy won... It has nothing to do with skill
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Mod
Mod
Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!!   Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Mig wrote:
Your rank doesn't meen anything... I was playing online and the Gold 4th rank was last place and the 1st bronze rank guy won... It has nothing to do with skill
agreed
Back to top Go down
https://phantom-hunters.forumotion.com/chatbox/chatbox.forum?
KingdomKey7
Mod
Mod
KingdomKey7

PostSubject: Re: Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!!   Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:19 pm

its really a measure of how much you play the game online
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
Rank 1
Rank 1
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!!   Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:20 pm

Incognito wrote:
Mig wrote:
agreed
I think it is more of a sychological thing. You go after the lower ranks because they are "worse" so it would maybe give you an advantage for the first 2 minutes but after that it is blown.
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Mod
Mod
Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!!   Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:26 pm

godlubsm wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Mig wrote:
agreed
I think it is more of a sychological thing. You go after the lower ranks because they are "worse" so it would maybe give you an advantage for the first 2 minutes but after that it is blown.
yeah or like "watch out for that guy he is ase rank
Back to top Go down
Mig
Mod
Mod
Mig

PostSubject: Re: Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!!   Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:31 pm

People tend to team up on high ranks and low ranks... if you're in the middle they'll usually just attack when you're the only one there
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Mod
Mod
Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!!   Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Mig wrote:
People tend to team up on high ranks and low ranks... if you're in the middle they'll usually just attack when you're the only one there
well not me i stay away from the high ranks
Back to top Go down
Mig
Mod
Mod
Mig

PostSubject: Re: Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!!   Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:39 pm

lol I ment... in a war it's teams... and they'll usually try to team up on the best player and make sure he gets a low score
Back to top Go down
H3LLFYRE
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!!   Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:15 pm

Guys, guys, I'm only saying this as to be a tactic for us so we can momentarily psych out the opponent, but we can trash it if you don't want to do it. Just a suggestion. As for me, i fight anyone in my way, no matter how good/bad they are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcclan.forumotion.com
StarFuze
Mod
Mod
StarFuze

PostSubject: Re: Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!!   Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Mig wrote:
Thats has happen to before in a worldwide match. I was gang up by 2 drones and 2 gaurd. I only killed 2/4 of them.
Back to top Go down
StarFuze
Mod
Mod
StarFuze

PostSubject: Re: Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!!   Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:29 pm

H3LLFYRE wrote:
Guys, guys, I'm only saying this as to be a tactic for us so we can momentarily psych out the opponent, but we can trash it if you don't want to do it. Just a suggestion. As for me, i fight anyone in my way, no matter how good/bad they are.
Its not a bad tactic, its just that must of the memebers have a silver rank or higher. I like your idea and trust me no matter how high the rank is, I still take down my own way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!!   Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep the bronze triangle rank on your alt!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phantom Hunters :: Discussion Boards :: Social-
Jump to: