Phantom Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom Hunters

A new clan for The Conduit

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ArcadeArcade  
Welcome to Phantom Hunters!!!
We Are A Conduit Clan!
Join Us Today, Register Here!
Need Anything? Speak to Dark, our leader.

A place to find clan rankings?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
That*Guy
Rank 1
Rank 1
That*Guy

A place to find clan rankings? Empty
PostSubject: A place to find clan rankings?   A place to find clan rankings? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Does anyone know where i can go to find a rank list amongst Conduit clans?
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Mod
Mod
Incognito

PostSubject: Re: A place to find clan rankings?   A place to find clan rankings? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:31 pm

That*Guy wrote:
no but i was wondering the same thing... Cool
Back to top Go down
https://phantom-hunters.forumotion.com/chatbox/chatbox.forum?
H3LLFYRE
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: A place to find clan rankings?   A place to find clan rankings? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:06 pm

That*Guy wrote:
This clan is unranked >.< cuz Dark hasn't allowed any "official" wars w/ any ranked clans yet. Or, I think you make a clan THEN sign up to be on the GB league, idk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcclan.forumotion.com
Incognito
Mod
Mod
Incognito

PostSubject: Re: A place to find clan rankings?   A place to find clan rankings? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:11 pm

H3LLFYRE wrote:
That*Guy wrote:
This clan is unranked >.< cuz Dark hasn't allowed any "official" wars w/ any ranked clans yet. Or, I think you make a clan THEN sign up to be on the GB league, idk.
thanks
Back to top Go down
https://phantom-hunters.forumotion.com/chatbox/chatbox.forum?
Dark
Founder
Founder
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A place to find clan rankings?   A place to find clan rankings? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:47 pm

the clan is signed up I think, I don't really understand that gb thingy
Back to top Go down
https://phantom-hunters.forumotion.com
StarFuze
Mod
Mod
StarFuze

PostSubject: Re: A place to find clan rankings?   A place to find clan rankings? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:48 pm

Dark wrote:
the clan is signed up I think, I don't really understand that gb thingy
really we need to find out more about it and understand it.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Founder
Founder
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A place to find clan rankings?   A place to find clan rankings? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:50 pm

hey hellfyre, could you explain it to us, if you can that is
Back to top Go down
H3LLFYRE
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: A place to find clan rankings?   A place to find clan rankings? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:43 pm

Dark wrote:
hey hellfyre, could you explain it to us, if you can that is
Wall o' text warning Very Happy

Ok, I've been rifling (I'm addicted to this word and "searching" is now obsolete) through Gamebattles and I've found some interesting stuff. But so yoh can see for yourself, just go the GB website. Go to the far right tab called Support. Click on "more" on the Ladder/Team section to see all trouble shooting questions and there you go! The list should answer practically all your questions and more on this subject. Sorry I cant give the html, I'm on Wiinet D:

Anyways, here's what I've rifled ( Wink )-

Let's start in the beginning so it's not jumbled up.
Create a clan/join a clan *Check*

Here's your next step: Sincee you guys joined Dark's clan, you've got to make it "official" For all who wants to be in the clan "officially" ("officially" means so you can participate in wars and stuff representing Phantom Hunters) make a GameBattles account (it's free) and enlist in the TCon Free Agents. There, people in clans can recruit you. To make it easy for Dark to spot you (since the Free Agents list is so damn big >Sad and full of noobs mostly) put the clan tag (PH) on your free agent profile.

NOTE: You're free agent profile name CAN be different from your GB account name, so you DON'T HAVE TO make your GB name w/ PH in it. Just have it like a normal screen name or something.

Goin back to what I said b4, once Dark asks you to join, then the next time you're on GB, you can accept/decline the offer (why the hell would you decline?) from your profile page. Once you accept, Dark can rank you anywhere from Co-Leader, Captain, Co-Captain, Recruiter, or Member.

Co-Leader: Pretty much do anything leader can do except change team name, delete players, and other major responsiblities the clan master (which is Leader rank Razz) has. Currently your clan is unranked, but to get started warring, you must first challenge another clan.

Captain: Can send/accept/decline challenges. Other stuff I forget

Co-Captain: I forget

Recruiter: Um... self explanatory...

Member: No powers in clan/ Can only do wars XD (has no power or responsiblities over clan)

Note: The higher ranked members have all powers that lower ranked mems have and MORE. So I caution you Dark, don't make everyone Co-Leader (maybe Orlando and maybe me x3 when I join cuz you've known us longest and we know each other well enough to trust one another) make them earn/lose it depending on how they act in the clan. And NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER make someone Leader as well, because they can then rank you down and steal the clan!!!

Once you got 4 or more people, including yourself, you can start challenging other clans. Currently, you are an unranked clan so no ranked clans can challenge you (wtf are they going to gain?), but you can challenge ranked clans. After your first "official" war, Phantom Hunters will become ranked and will appear in the TCon ranked teams ladder (hooray.) To war other clans, you must be Captain or higher (I think) to challenge/accept/decline other ranked clans. If they decline, ask why or try again. (Another more common way is to go to other clan site chat boxes and ask if they want to war or you could post a topic on GFaqs, GB, or any other popular website to attract rival clans) If the accept, then both clans submit the setting for the war (ie: time of war/ 3v3 or 4v4/ Grenades enabled or disabled/ 1 weapon set for entirety of match/ 3 different maps for the 3 matches/ 3 team matches, can be repeated modes like 3 TR marathon) Make sure all competitors for the war share fc's with the host (if your side is hosting then do this by going to their web site chat and exchange w/ them. if their side is hosting, then the host goes to your chat or you haul all your butts over theirs to exchange)

WARTIME!!! Do your best. Win or lose give it your all. Fight together. Yadayadayada

Well, you guys read the rest in GameBattles. I'm tired of typing wall o texts. Night

H3LLFYRE
Back to top Go down
Dark
Founder
Founder
Dark

PostSubject: Re: A place to find clan rankings?   A place to find clan rankings? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:00 pm

thanks a bunch man
Back to top Go down
H3LLFYRE
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: A place to find clan rankings?   A place to find clan rankings? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:17 pm

Dark wrote:
thanks a bunch man
No prob, glad to help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to find clan rankings?   A place to find clan rankings? Empty

Back to top Go down

A place to find clan rankings?
Page 1 of 1