Phantom Hunters

A new clan for The Conduit

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ArcadeArcade  
Welcome to Phantom Hunters!!!
We Are A Conduit Clan!
Join Us Today, Register Here!
Need Anything? Speak to Dark, our leader.

Phantom Hunters Division in Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii

Go down 
AuthorMessage
H3LLFYRE
Mod
Mod

Phantom Hunters Division in Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii Empty
PostSubject: Phantom Hunters Division in Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii   Phantom Hunters Division in Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:06 pm

I'll be asking Dark if I can take charge of this division to expand our clan for the upcoming, sure-fire hit, MWii Reflex. Sadly, I've been straying away from my Deatomizer and going towards my Carbine, and soon, my precious golden Deagle... I am not saying farewell, I will just watch over you guys as Dark's representative for the time being. I am also wondering whom among of you have and play CoD: WaWii and are going to get CoD: MWii Reflex. If so, I'd reserve you a spot as a Captain for the upcoming division. That is, if you want to join. I warn you though, TCon and CoD have very different playing styles and strategies, so I do not recommend you on playing on both divisions, but it is ultimately up to you. I will be testing new recruits once I get this running, and I was wondering Axis, if you could also design my forum. I will not make it until a few weeks after the game's release, and I would thank you immensely if you could help me as you did w/ this site. For those who are interested in joining, I want you to know, our strategies and practices will be complicated and rigorous, and I'll need your devotion, skill, teamwork, determination, intelligence, instinct, and many other aspects to make a well formed clan. We shall enter the very beginning of the 2009 Winter MLG season, and I want us to be one of the top clans on MWii. Since this is MWii, even if it's a 2 year old port, the competition will be belligerent and intense. So, if you have WaW, I suggest you start training, to get the upper hand on other clans, newb or otherwise. We shall survive and flourish into a great clan. That, I promise you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vcclan.forumotion.com
Mig
Mod
Mod
Mig

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Hunters Division in Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii   Phantom Hunters Division in Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:16 pm

I, personnaly, HATE Call of duty... so I'm definitly not in Razz

Axis Rookie
Web Designer
Web Designer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Hunters Division in Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii   Phantom Hunters Division in Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:48 pm

This is a good idea.
I believe we should put it here make forums for each game on this site. I have no objection to you leading, but it's up to dark hopefully he'll be back in time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Hunters Division in Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii   Phantom Hunters Division in Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii Empty

Back to top Go down

Phantom Hunters Division in Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii
Page 1 of 1