Phantom Hunters

A new clan for The Conduit

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ArcadeArcade  
Welcome to Phantom Hunters!!!
We Are A Conduit Clan!
Join Us Today, Register Here!
Need Anything? Speak to Dark, our leader.

Share | 

Phantom Hunters Division in Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii

Go down 
AuthorMessage
H3LLFYRE
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Phantom Hunters Division in Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:06 pm

I'll be asking Dark if I can take charge of this division to expand our clan for the upcoming, sure-fire hit, MWii Reflex. Sadly, I've been straying away from my Deatomizer and going towards my Carbine, and soon, my precious golden Deagle... I am not saying farewell, I will just watch over you guys as Dark's representative for the time being. I am also wondering whom among of you have and play CoD: WaWii and are going to get CoD: MWii Reflex. If so, I'd reserve you a spot as a Captain for the upcoming division. That is, if you want to join. I warn you though, TCon and CoD have very different playing styles and strategies, so I do not recommend you on playing on both divisions, but it is ultimately up to you. I will be testing new recruits once I get this running, and I was wondering Axis, if you could also design my forum. I will not make it until a few weeks after the game's release, and I would thank you immensely if you could help me as you did w/ this site. For those who are interested in joining, I want you to know, our strategies and practices will be complicated and rigorous, and I'll need your devotion, skill, teamwork, determination, intelligence, instinct, and many other aspects to make a well formed clan. We shall enter the very beginning of the 2009 Winter MLG season, and I want us to be one of the top clans on MWii. Since this is MWii, even if it's a 2 year old port, the competition will be belligerent and intense. So, if you have WaW, I suggest you start training, to get the upper hand on other clans, newb or otherwise. We shall survive and flourish into a great clan. That, I promise you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vcclan.forumotion.com
Mig
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Hunters Division in Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:16 pm

I, personnaly, HATE Call of duty... so I'm definitly not in Razz

Web Designer
Web Designer

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Hunters Division in Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii   Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:48 pm

This is a good idea.
I believe we should put it here make forums for each game on this site. I have no objection to you leading, but it's up to dark hopefully he'll be back in time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Hunters Division in Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii   

Back to top Go down

Phantom Hunters Division in Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii
Page 1 of 1