Phantom Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom Hunters

A new clan for The Conduit

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ArcadeArcade  
Welcome to Phantom Hunters!!!
We Are A Conduit Clan!
Join Us Today, Register Here!
Need Anything? Speak to Dark, our leader.

Attn: All members

Go down 
+5
StarFuze
H3LLFYRE
Mig
WiiKing1
Axis Rookie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Axis Rookie
Web Designer
Web Designer

Attn: All members Empty
PostSubject: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:55 pm

We need to get back in activity. All you guys need to recruit hardcore. Check free agents everyday and post at sites. Please understand that without your effort we will die. No playing clan wars/practices till we get our teams active again. I'm steping in because dark is currently unavailable. Please everyone do your part. We are not going to be a clan who dies in the first 3 months. I'm not up for that. If you want to be on the top of that gb ladder then WE need to work hard. You know how they succeed? They recruit. I'm an experienced clan leader. This may not be my clan, but i'm doing this for you guys.
Back to top Go down
WiiKing1
Mod
Mod
WiiKing1

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:21 pm

Yea Im Going To Start Recruiting People Cause I Reall Dont Want This Clan To Die.
Back to top Go down
Mig
Mod
Mod
Mig

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:02 am

Nobody I know has TCon... so maybe I'll have to go around some sites... Ill try
Back to top Go down
H3LLFYRE
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:21 pm

Inspirational Axis. I think with your help, we can get this thing going again. But I must remind you guys, only Dark can recruit free agents on GB unless he made someone Recruit rank or higher on the GB team, but I think everyone's still Member rank, which can't do anything but war... We can still CHECK the free agents, though, for potentials. We also need to get started at testing people before we recruit them. So I suggest we make a group of Testers, maybe 3-5, to allow flexibility if some are unavailable at certain times. We gotta start keeping to our word, not just saying it. Like remember my Practicing topic? I actually want that to be the norm for us so we can practice efficiently and effectively. I've asked Dark when his computer will be fixed, and am waiting for a reply. Let's get to it and revive this thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcclan.forumotion.com
WiiKing1
Mod
Mod
WiiKing1

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:47 pm

H3LLFYRE wrote:
Inspirational Axis. I think with your help, we can get this thing going again. But I must remind you guys, only Dark can recruit free agents on GB unless he made someone Recruit rank or higher on the GB team, but I think everyone's still Member rank, which can't do anything but war... We can still CHECK the free agents, though, for potentials. We also need to get started at testing people before we recruit them. So I suggest we make a group of Testers, maybe 3-5, to allow flexibility if some are unavailable at certain times. We gotta start keeping to our word, not just saying it. Like remember my Practicing topic? I actually want that to be the norm for us so we can practice efficiently and effectively. I've asked Dark when his computer will be fixed, and am waiting for a reply. Let's get to it and revive this thing.

Yea I Agree H3LLLFYRE. Before I Left Dark Said To Make A Tryout Forum And He Asked For Me To Be One Of The People To Lead In THe Tryouts So I Definetly Think THat We Should Do Tryouts For Members Trying To Join.
Back to top Go down
StarFuze
Mod
Mod
StarFuze

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:33 pm

This is great effort guys. I do not know anybody who has the game so I'll try to go to different sites and stuff. Lets do our best guys. afro
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
Rank 1
Rank 1
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:48 pm

we don't need to recruit we need to battle is what I say.
Back to top Go down
StarFuze
Mod
Mod
StarFuze

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:18 am

godlubsm wrote:

ah my friend, this is where you are wrong. We need more members to be active before we war against other clans, but since there not many active members, we have to recruit new ones to get members who are active to play again.
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
Rank 1
Rank 1
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:24 pm

StarFuze wrote:
godlubsm wrote:

ah my friend, this is where you are wrong. We need more members to be active before we war against other clans, but since there not many active members, we have to recruit new ones to get members who are active to play again.
You used to have enough active members my friend but then you didn't do anything so they left just like what I've been doing and before to long I'm just going to leave permanately.
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Mod
Mod
Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:27 pm

godlubsm wrote:
StarFuze wrote:
godlubsm wrote:

You used to have enough active members my friend but then you didn't do anything so they left just like what I've been doing and before to long I'm just going to leave permanately.
100% AGREED!! (caps lock was on)
Back to top Go down
https://phantom-hunters.forumotion.com/chatbox/chatbox.forum?
KingdomKey7
Mod
Mod
KingdomKey7

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:39 pm

Incognito wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
StarFuze wrote:
godlubsm wrote:

says the guy who is trying/tried out for PU.....tsk...tsk...tsk...
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
Rank 1
Rank 1
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:17 pm

KingdomKey7 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
StarFuze wrote:
godlubsm wrote:

And he wouldn't of had to if we would battle.
Back to top Go down
WiiKing1
Mod
Mod
WiiKing1

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:38 pm

godlubsm wrote:
KingdomKey7 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
StarFuze wrote:
godlubsm wrote:

Cmon Guys We Trying To Get Things Back In Order We Need To Stop Arguing With Each Other And Start Trying To Put This Clan Back Together. Cmon Guys I Know We Can Do It.
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
Rank 1
Rank 1
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:19 pm

WiiKing1 wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
KingdomKey7 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
StarFuze wrote:
godlubsm wrote:

Cmon Guys We Trying To Get Things Back In Order We Need To Stop Arguing With Each Other And Start Trying To Put This Clan Back Together. Cmon Guys I Know We Can Do It.
I agree with you but I believe we need to go a different direction with things.
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Mod
Mod
Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:20 pm

godlubsm wrote:
WiiKing1 wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
KingdomKey7 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
StarFuze wrote:
godlubsm wrote:

100% AGREED (CAPS LOCK WAS ON)
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
Rank 1
Rank 1
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:21 pm

Incognito wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
WiiKing1 wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
KingdomKey7 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
StarFuze wrote:
godlubsm wrote:

100% AGREED (CAPS LOCK WAS ON)
Are you going to say that after every single one of my posts?
Back to top Go down
StarFuze
Mod
Mod
StarFuze

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:25 pm

godlubsm wrote:
WiiKing1 wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
KingdomKey7 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
StarFuze wrote:
godlubsm wrote:

I agree with you that people are leaving because there is no wars going on, but as you can see the situation, Dark computer is broke so we are just trying to fill in his place. Like I said earlier, At this moment of time, to have wars we need more active memebers to play. Without members there are no wars its as simple as that.

Last edited by StarFuze on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mig
Mod
Mod
Mig

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:54 pm

Man... Arguments, Arguments >_>
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Mod
Mod
Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:11 am

StarFuze wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
WiiKing1 wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
KingdomKey7 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
StarFuze wrote:
godlubsm wrote:

I agree with you that people are leaving because there is no wars going on, but as you can see the situation, Dark computer is broke so we are just trying to fill in his place. Like I said earlier, At this moment of time, to have wars we need more active memebers to play. Without members there are no wars its as simple as that.
we have more than enough players for a decent sized war i dont know what u r complaining about....
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
Rank 1
Rank 1
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:17 am

Incognito wrote:
StarFuze wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
WiiKing1 wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
KingdomKey7 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
StarFuze wrote:
godlubsm wrote:

we have more than enough players for a decent sized war i dont know what u r complaining about....
100% AGREED [SORRY CAPS LOCK WAS ON]
Back to top Go down
StarFuze
Mod
Mod
StarFuze

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:26 am

Incognito wrote:
StarFuze wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
WiiKing1 wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
KingdomKey7 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
StarFuze wrote:
godlubsm wrote:

Well I'm not complaining and its is true we have 6 people who are currently active. So If you guys find a clan and start a war with them, then I'll be more than happy to help you. But we cannot forget to have active memebers in our clan. afro
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
Rank 1
Rank 1
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:54 pm

StarFuze wrote:
Incognito wrote:
StarFuze wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
WiiKing1 wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
KingdomKey7 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
godlubsm wrote:
StarFuze wrote:
godlubsm wrote:

Well I'm not complaining and its is true we have 6 people who are currently active. So If you guys find a clan and start a war with them, then I'll be more than happy to help you. But we cannot forget to have active memebers in our clan. afro
Ok so I will find a clan to battle.
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
Rank 1
Rank 1
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:17 pm

ok I got a war...with PeanutButter Jelly We got it so why not take it what time works good for you guys.
Back to top Go down
WiiKing1
Mod
Mod
WiiKing1

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:21 pm

OMG How Bout Yah Stop Arguing And Read My Post The Comeback.
Join Gamebattles And Turn Yourself Into A Free Agent. Make Your Gamertag Your PH Name.
Cmon Guys Lets Do This!!
Back to top Go down
godlubsm
Rank 1
Rank 1
godlubsm

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:44 pm

I read that and now I got a battle....But we have to accept it and make up a time that is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attn: All members   Attn: All members Empty

Back to top Go down

Attn: All members
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next