Phantom Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom Hunters

A new clan for The Conduit

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ArcadeArcade  
Welcome to Phantom Hunters!!!
We Are A Conduit Clan!
Join Us Today, Register Here!
Need Anything? Speak to Dark, our leader.

@ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
H3LLFYRE
Mod
Mod

@ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join? Empty
PostSubject: @ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join?   @ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:56 pm

I would feel like I cheated or something... How about when I join, I earn it the right way. Thx for the offer though man. Btw, how about when I join, we host a contest on who's 2nd captain? To make things interesting and fun Smile I want everyone to get a chance at it, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcclan.forumotion.com
Mig
Mod
Mod
Mig

@ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: @ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join?   @ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:15 pm

I don't know if you're good or not... but the competition could be good... I think We should have a competition of about 3 or 4 candidates and see who wins in like... 5 matches Razz
Back to top Go down
Dark
Founder
Founder
Dark

PostSubject: Re: @ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join?   @ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:36 pm

I like the idea, the problem is Orlando is 2nd in command then it was supposed to be you so it would be a contest for 3th
Back to top Go down
https://phantom-hunters.forumotion.com
Axis Rookie
Web Designer
Web Designer

PostSubject: Re: @ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join?   @ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:39 pm

Not trying to be an @$$ but you shouldn't do it that way. Dark you need to get ppl who have previous clan leading. Not by a tourny. Leader Skill > Playing skill
Back to top Go down
Dark
Founder
Founder
Dark

PostSubject: Re: @ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join?   @ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:12 am

I know I was just saying that it was an interesting idea
Back to top Go down
Dark
Founder
Founder
Dark

PostSubject: Re: @ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join?   @ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:13 am

oh btw, I made hellfyre that 'cause it was when I started the clan and made the forum and I was testing things out
I thought I fixed it but apparently not
Back to top Go down
H3LLFYRE
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: @ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join?   @ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:19 am

Axis Rookie wrote:
Not trying to be an @$$ but you shouldn't do it that way. Dark you need to get ppl who have previous clan leading. Not by a tourny. Leader Skill > Playing skill
I've had skill captain-ing/ organizing teams before IRL and in game. And btw, check my topic on the Practice forum Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join?   @ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join? Empty

Back to top Go down

@ Dark- You sure it's fair to put me 2nd in command automatically when I join?
Page 1 of 1