Phantom Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom Hunters

A new clan for The Conduit

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ArcadeArcade  
Welcome to Phantom Hunters!!!
We Are A Conduit Clan!
Join Us Today, Register Here!
Need Anything? Speak to Dark, our leader.

Sorry guise, maybe in a week or so....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
H3LLFYRE
Mod
Mod

Sorry guise, maybe in a week or so.... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry guise, maybe in a week or so....   Sorry guise, maybe in a week or so.... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:42 pm

I won't join PH until my clan has gotten out of the gutter. We're currently last place, and i haven't been doing my job to help. I've missed 5 wars and in that time, we have gone from 34th to 54th. So in conclusion, i will not join YET. I must help my current clan. And don't flame me or anything, I'm just doing what's right. Would you leave a clan and make them think you left just because they're last place? That isn't my reason, I told them that I wanted to join my friends' clan, but I won't until I did my part. Sorry Dark, we can still play, and I'll make a temporary account for all PH members to add me, so you guys can see how i fight before I join.

P.S. Are you testing guys to join the clan?

Cya after I increase VC's rank

H3LLFYRE
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcclan.forumotion.com
StarFuze
Mod
Mod
StarFuze

Sorry guise, maybe in a week or so.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guise, maybe in a week or so....   Sorry guise, maybe in a week or so.... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:57 pm

I see how you feel man. Good luck to you and your clan.
Back to top Go down

Sorry guise, maybe in a week or so....
Page 1 of 1